Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/jacinto/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-timelines/shortcode/timeline-hozizontal.php on line 48
This assistance may be done by Jacinto or sending our technicians to the customer premises.
In addition to new product, we perform repairs and also modernized the old products.
The repairs have provided solutions to the client without any compromise.
The company seeks continuous improvement of its products. Thus, it provides technical information to the customer through product training at our facilities or at a location to be designated by the customer.
QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK POLICY
Given the competitiveness of the market and consequently the greater concern with the requirements from customers, Jacinto Marques de Oliveira, Sucrs. Lda (JACINTO) notes continuous improvement is fundamental to its management system. It integrates Quality with the respect for Health and Safety of its workers as long the with the Environment.
Quality, Safety and Environment of company’s workers are taken as a priority by JACINTO due to the involvement of all parties: employees, suppliers and customers. The Integrated Management System (IMS) has as its general objectives:
- Improvement of its products and services quality.
- Improvement of its environmental performance in order to prevent pollution, particularly in terms of fossil fuel consumption, containment of spills and hazardous waste management.
- Improvement of its performance in terms of Safety and Health at Work in order to prevent accidents resulting from high risk activities such as working at height, exposure to chemichal agents or professional diseases of its employees.
- Improvement of manufacturing and business processes.
- Continuous cost reduction.
- Improvement of the index of export.
- Compliance of legal and other requirements applicable to JACINTO.
- Compliance of the standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
JACINTO’s Administration undertakes to promote the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the IMS based on training, accountability and commitment of its employees by providing all necessary resources to its operation and upgrade.